The attendance of prominent foreign scholars and researchers beside Iranians will provide opportunity to improve scientific and practical levels of sport sciences and related fields locally and regionally.
Holding specialized scientific workshops, and forums of theorization and special subjects, will demonstrate sport sciences visions and challenges to young researchers who create the future of the country.
It is hoped that the mission would be appeared in both national and regional benefits and credits with great attendance of sport experts, thinkers, professors and students.
· To promote scientific excellence, encouraging a broad spectrum of contribution of scientific papers in sport science
· To present the latest scientific achievements of Physical Education and Sport Sciences
· To Create conditions to orientate researches on Physical Education and Sport Sciences
· To evaluate training and education in the fields of Physical Education and Sport Sciences
· To identify how to achieve wealth through sport science
· Sport Physiology & Nutrition
· Motor Behaviour & Sport Psychology
· Sport Biomechanics, Engineering and Technology
· Sport Injuries and Corrective Exercises
· Sports Management, Tourism and Communications
- Abstract Submission Deadline:12 November 2015
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance/Rejection: 11 December 2015
- Congress Holding Date: 9th to 10th, March, 2015
For more information Contact: +9821-88747796, or firstname.lastname@example.org